Sunday, February 2, 2014

Meet Doctor Stephanie Conrad, DVM

Dear West Ridge family,

I am excited to have the opportunity to be joining West Ridge Animal Hospital. Although it will be hard to leave my previous practice behind, I look forward to establishing new relationships with you and your family. I have a strong commitment to providing not only exceptional patient care but also enhancing the relationship between you and your pets. I enjoy all aspects of small animal medicine but I have special interests in: dentistry, preventative care including behavior, internal medicine and reproductive medicine.

On a more personal note, I share my home with two English setters (Annabelle, Jordyn). For the past ten years I have actively competed in a variety of AKC events from field to conformation, obedience, rally and canine therapy. I am an active member of my local all breed and regional and national breed clubs.

I am passionate about providing excellent care for your family members and can’t wait to meet you!

Sincerely,

Stephanie Conrad, DVM

No comments: